In the modern world, lots of new technologies are being discovered day by day. People are so much dependent on technology that we cannot live a single day without technology. Technology has a great role in our day to day life. Although smaller devices with greater speed have become increasingly important in modern life, all over the world the printer still remains an integral part of most businesses. With the introduction of the digital printing technology, printing has become a lot easier work to do because there is less involvement of the manual labour, which was more previously. Specialist printing services are still regularly required for effective marketing campaigns by distributing promotional leaflets, brochures and other paper-based items.
Modern printing with the latest technology is also quicker and produces a higher quality than ever before. This can be personalized to suit all customer requirements and therefore improve their brand’s visibility by reaching their target audience, providing the print material is eye-catching with memorable messages.
These can also be produced without harming the environment, which is a growing issue year on year. Online websites with printed catalogues also see the benefits of digital printing. Digital printing is growing all the time and is expected to account for 20 percent of the print market by this year – more than double the figure of 9.8 percent in 2008.
Digital printing refers to modern printing methods that use digital files instead of printing plates. The main advantages of digital print are:-
- Personalisation & Variable data – Variable Data Printing (VDP) allows for the customisation of individual graphics or text on a print by print basis. Every impression on the paper can be different, making digital ideal for personalized direct mail campaigns.
- Speed – Digital is the perfect option if you need something turned around very fast. Unlike lithographic printing, there is no need to prepare plates so only minimal set-up time is required.
- Quality – Digital technology has improved significantly over recent years. HP Indigo’s Liquid ElectroInk Process (LEP) process matches and at times surpasses traditional offset (lithographic) printing and exceeds competing digital printing technologies.
- Versatility – Digital print is very versatile. HP Indigo printers have the largest media range, enabling printing on over 3,000 certified substrates, including synthetics, darks and metallics.
- Value – As digital printing is so quick to set up there are minimal setup costs. It, therefore, offers exceptional value, especially for shorter print.
At Sterling Print House, we have numerous clients spread across India and the fact we have kept going since 1984 demonstrates how reliant individuals and firms are finding our printing services. For more details about our services and to get a quote please contact our office in Cochin.